5.10.2006


Blogger seems slow today, or maybe it's just me. At any rate I'd like to put up my first link to Julie's walk&draw blog http://onemilefromhome.blogspot.com/ week 2 is on the home computer so I'll try posting that later.

I'm so enjoying tracking Julie's walks and Julie, I want to let you know that you are an incentive to getting out there both in excercising and plein air art fun. So thank you for that.

This sketch , it's fairly clear, was done May1st during a lovely woodland walk and while sitting on the amazingly small folding stool I'd just found at the thrift store for the perfect price of $2.50. I have a photo showing the amazing small stool but it also unavailable right now. There were plenty of both the pink and the wht trillium but only the pink were by a patch of sunlight and a girl does like to be warm while playing.

3 comments:

Veedubya said...

Neat work and what a fun link to Julie's site! What a wonderful way to share your artistic interests.

Did your recent post talk about your friends at EMC?? What's that?

Julie Oakley said...

Thanks for the link. I love your watercolours and I really want that folding stool!

Linda said...

What a great something you found on your walk! I'm so glad to see you back blogging and "arting" again!