11.02.2006

Nobody wants me...


No, I'm not going to eat some worms but man alive! I did without group mail for 3 days, and my comments have been bumped off of many sites as well.

So, did I use that extra time wisely and draw my little heart out? you say. Well no, I did not, I must reply I merely followed my short attention span over to knitting blogs looking for gift ideas for Christmas. After all...Yikes! it's November!

So, I'm going to post a summer sketch, done out in the wilds of Desolation Sound when I realized I'd forgotten to bring my big bro's b'day card/gift with me. Oops!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, your sketch from the summer is lovely. I also want to tell you how much I appreciated your very understanding and sensitive comment on my blog the other day. You REALLY understood how I was feeling, almost before I knew I was feeling it. And then you took the time to write me to tell me so. Thank you, dear woman.

Linda said...

Sue -- this is a great pose! Super sketch!

Christine said...

I really enjoyed looking at all your sketches. Yeah, its nice to see a bit of summer when we're heading into winter soon.

Anonymous said...

Very fine sketch!

Anonymous said...

Sue, thanks for coming by my blog. I have enjoyed yours. There is much talent evident here. Keep pushin'...